Mirroring the modern sophistication of downtown Washington, D.C., the guest rooms of one of the most venerable four star hotels in the city envelop guests in luxury.
- Marble bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Living/sitting area with privacy wall
- Oversized Chair
- Alarm clock/Radio
- In-room safe
- Work desk with electrical outlet
- Iron and ironing board
- Room service
- Two phones with speakerphone and voicemail
- Two, 32-inch flat screen televisions with cable channels and movies
- Wireless Internet access
- Plug-in panel
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Maximum occupancy: 5
- Rollaway beds permitted: 1
- Cribs permitted: 1
- Connecting rooms available
- One Bedroom Suite Living Area
- Marble Bathroom with High-End Bath Products
Landmark Experiences in D.C.
Let us bring to life the unique role of the Mayflower Hotel in the capital’s history with this crafted experience with your own expert local guide. Hear tales of the world’s most powerful capital drips with scandals and is embroiled in the underbelly of global clandestine efforts.